News & PressSeptember 21, 2020
Our Response to COVID-19
The team at Thrive Behavior Centers takes the health and safety of both our clients and staff seriously. We are following safety recommendations put forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state and local governments in regards to COVID-19.
Enhanced health and safety procedures include the following:
- Following CDC guidelines for quarantine for staff members or clients exposed, tested positive for, showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Temperature checks for clients and staff upon entry into the building.
- All staff and clients must maintain social distancing whenever possible.
- Enhanced sanitization of toys, commonly touched objects and surfaces.
- All staff members are required to wear masks when in the building.
- Increased handwashing and hand sanitization stations.
- Limited building access, staff and clients only permitted inside building.
- Individual therapy rooms when possible, at least 10 feet between clients when not possible.
- Parent trainings via telehealth to reduce number of people in building
- Reduced therapy team sizes
Please check with your child’s BCBA or office staff for additional information regarding policies and procedures currently in place in regards to COVID-19.