June 01, 2021
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) – Full-Time – Aledo Center
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) – Full Time
About Thrive Behavior Centers
Thrive Behavior Centers is a locally owned company, founded in 2020. We value the hard work our RBTs do every day. We offer RBTs the support they need to teach life-changing skills to kids with autism and give them the respect and reinforcement they deserve.
Why just work… when you can Thrive?
Location: Our brand new Aledo, TX area center (less than 30 minutes from downtown Ft Worth in peak traffic)
***Current Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification Required***
RBTs should also have:
- Valid CPR/AED or BLS certificate
- Full Time Availability
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Role Description
The RBT’s primary responsibility is conducting ABA therapy sessions with children with autism, as directed by and under the supervision of a BCBA.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to do the following:
- Be fun, enthusiastic, patient, and compassionate while working with children with autism who may have significant challenging behaviors and communication deficits.
- Implement ABA treatment programs as written, discussed and/or demonstrated by BCBA.
- Regularly demonstrate ABA thorough understanding of ABA techniques, strategies and client programs during supervision sessions with a BCBA.
- Appropriately accept and implement feedback from supervisors.
- Accurately and efficiently collect data.
- Assist clients with physical needs and personal care, including lifting, positioning, feeding, toileting, and personal hygiene.
- Appropriately communicate with colleagues, supervisors and client families as needed.
- Uphold ethical standards and all Thrive Behavior Centers’ policies and procedures, including the BACB ethics code, client confidentiality requirements, and mandated reporting standards.
- Complete all tasks necessary to maintain RBT certification
- Work in a fast-paced, potentially stressful environment while remaining patient and calm with a positive attitude toward coworkers and clients.
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Reinforcement
At Thrive Behavior Centers we believe in providing quality reinforcement for our team members’ hard work. These are just some of the benefits available to full-time RBTs.
- Competitive pay, $17-$20 per hour based on experience
- 10 Days PTO / 2 Paid Holidays
- Generous health insurance benefit package
- Opportunities to grow professionally as our company grows
- Collaborative work environment focused on our clients and their families
- Management that is responsive and supportive
Thrive Behavior Centers – Aledo
161 JD Towles Dr.
Willow Park, TX 76087
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: Starting at $18/hour
Tell us About Yourself
June 01, 2021
About Thrive Behavior Centers Want to do ABA the right way? Founded in 2020, Thrive Behavior Centers is a new,[...]