July 08, 2021
Clinical Supervisor (BCBA) – Aledo Center
About Thrive Behavior Centers
Want to do ABA the right way? Founded in 2020, Thrive Behavior Centers is a new, locally owned company. We provide center-based therapy to children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We specialize in personalized Early Intensive Behavior Intervention (EIBI) and providing the support our clients and their families need. We’re looking for an experienced BCBA who’s ready to take the next steps in their career – and get in on the ground level of a growing company.
This position is for our brand new Aledo Center, located less than 30 minutes from downtown Fort Worth in peak traffic.
Requirements for Clinical Supervisor/BCBA:
- Current BCBA certification and LBA license
- At least one year of experience as a practicing BCBA
A highly qualified applicant for Clinical Supervisor/BCBA will have the following skills:
- Fluency with Central Reach Clinical Management Software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the requirements of funders (insurance) as it applies to obtaining and maintaining medically necessary client services.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ABA therapy as it applies to early learners with autism
- Flexibility and the ability to grow as a key team member building a brand new company
Job duties of Clinical Director/BCBA:
- Provide personalized case management for our early learners at a critical time in their development
- Provide supervision for Behavior Analyst Interns and guide their growth into great BCBAs
- Be or become proficient in Central Reach Clinical Management Software.
- Use client-centered techniques and function-based interventions to shape meaningful growth in our young clients
- Support our families with practical parent education and training
- Lead by example – the Clinical Supervisor should model the mission and core values of Thrive Behavior Centers, all policies and procedures, including privacy regulations and the BACB ethical code.
Reinforcement for Clinical Supervisor/BCBA:
- Profit-sharing (eligible after the first year)
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off & holidays and one full week at Christmas
- Generous health benefit package
- Reimbursement for CEUs and license renewals
- Management that is responsive and supportive
- Safety-Care Training
If you think you’d be a great fit for our team, please upload your current resume along with a cover letter telling us about yourself and what you’re looking for in an ABA company.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Thrive Behavior Centers – Alliance, 161 J D Towles Dr., Willow Park, TX 76087
June 01, 2021
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) – Full Time About Thrive Behavior Centers Thrive Behavior Centers is a locally owned company, founded[...]
June 01, 2021
About Thrive Behavior Centers Want to do ABA the right way? Founded in 2020, Thrive Behavior Centers is a new,[...]