August 05, 2022
Clinical Supervisor (BCBA) – Aledo Center
Welcome bonus available for qualified candidates
About Thrive Behavior Centers
Want to do ABA the right way? Founded in 2020, Thrive Behavior Centers is a new, locally-owned company. We provide center-based therapy to children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We specialize in personalized Early Intensive Behavior Intervention (EIBI) and providing the support our clients and their families need. We’re looking for an experienced BCBA who’s ready to take the next steps in their career – and get in on the ground level of a growing company.
A position is currently available at our growing Aledo Center.
- 161 JD Towles Dr., Willow Park, TX 76087. Our Aledo Center is just off I-20 between Fort Worth and Weatherford. It is about a 20-25 minute drive from downtown Fort Worth in peak traffic.
Requirements for BCBA/Clinical Supervisor
- Current BCBA certification and LBA license
- At least one year of experience as a practicing BCBA
A highly qualified applicant for Clinical Supervisor/BCBA will have the following skills:
- Fluency with Central Reach Clinical Management Software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the requirements of funders (insurance) as it applies to obtaining and maintaining medically necessary client services.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ABA therapy as it applies to early learners with autism
- Flexibility and the ability to grow as a key team member of a growing company
Job duties of BCBA/Clinical Supervisor
- Provide personalized case management for our early learners at a critical time in their development
- Provide supervision for Behavior Analyst Interns and guide their growth into great BCBAs
- Assist in the training and growth of our RBTs
- Be or become proficient in Central Reach Clinical Management Software.
- Use client-centered techniques and function-based interventions to shape meaningful growth in our young clients
- Support our families with practical parent education and training
- Lead by example – the Clinical Supervisor should model the mission and core values of Thrive Behavior Centers, all policies and procedures, including privacy regulations and the BACB ethical code.
Reinforcement for BCBA/Clinical Supervisor
- 10 Days PTO / 8 Paid Holidays / One paid week off at Christmas
- Competitive compensation – starting at $80,000 per year for qualified candidates
- Manageable caseloads and billable hour responsibilities
- Ongoing, personalized professional development under the leadership of our Chief Clinical Officer
- Generous health, dental and vision insurance benefit package
- Referral bonus program
- Collaborative work environment focused on our clients and their families
- All necessary technology to provide the best care for our clients
- Management that is responsive and supportive
- Opportunities to grow professionally as our company grows
- Company-sponsored after-hours activities for team building
- Appreciation events – contests, dress-up days, and free catered lunches monthly
If you think you’d be a great fit for our team, upload your current resume along with a cover letter telling us about yourself and what you’re looking for in an ABA company.
Job Type: Full-time
March 01, 2022
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) – Full Time About Thrive Behavior Centers Thrive Behavior Centers is a locally owned company, founded[...]