October 14, 2020
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – Full Time
About Thrive Behavior Centers
Founded in 2020, Thrive Behavior Centers is a new, locally owned company. We provide center-based therapy to children diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We’re a client and employee focused company that offers first-class practitioners the opportunity to achieve their goals.
ABA therapy is personal at Thrive. Each child with autism is different, and not every goal comes from the VB-MAPP. We specialize in Early Intensive Behavior Intervention (EIBI). If you’re a creative, caring BCBA, who truly cares about your clients and their families, Thrive is the place for you.
“Company culture” is a popular term right now. But at Thrive, we’re committed to creating an environment where our talented clinicians can do meaningful work and their contributions are valued. Our BCBAs have the tools they need to succeed, with no expense spared. We’re fun, we have lots of laughs, but we also know changing lives for kids with autism is hard work. Our goal is to make every clinician feel respected and appreciated.
The Thrive Difference
This is your chance to get in on the ground level of a company with great clinical leadership. The following are just a few reasons why we’re different from most ABA companies.
- We offer higher compensation and generous benefits packages (with profit sharing).
- We’re brand new and we have multiple opportunities for you to grow professionally as our company grows.
- We offer center-based therapy, allowing you to supervise all your clients in one place.
- We have bright, new centers with all the tools you need to provide the best client care.
- We use of Central Reach practice management software to manage your client’s treatment quickly and effectively.
- All BCBAs have manageable caseloads and allowing them to provide ongoing supervision and case management ethically and appropriately.
- We only have trained RBTs implementing your treatment plans – All technicians are required to have or obtain their RBT certification within 60 days of employment.
- We’re a BCBA-led company that listens and is responsive to your needs and trusts your clinical judgement. No micro-managing.
- We provide the training you need to do your job ethically and responsibly, including Safety-Care® training for all clinical staff and CEU reimbursement.
Qualifications, Responsibilities and Duties
Thrive Behavior Centers is for personable, fun leaders who will grow as our company grows. We require all BCBAs to have an active certification through the BACB and to be Licensed Behavior Analysts in Texas. At least one year practicing as a BCBA, with experience with early learners is preferred. Backgrounds in special education, child development or experience in multiple ABA settings are also preferred. Experience using Central Reach is preferred.
BCBA responsibilities include the following:
- Developing treatment plans and provide ongoing case management for assigned clients.
- Conducting evaluations and ongoing assessments using tools such as the VB-MAPP, ABLLS-R, PEAK, AFLS, etc.
- Supervise and provide ongoing client-specific training to RBTs.
- Obtaining and maintaining authorization for client treatment from insurance providers.
- Training parents and caregivers to implement ABA techniques and strategies taught in the clinical environment.
- Demonstrating strong leadership within your center and modeling appropriate behaviors for all staff.
Thrive strives to show our respect and appreciation to our team members by offering the following benefits:
- Profit sharing (eligible after first year)
- Competitive Salaries starting at $70k/year
- Paid time off & holidays
- Generous health benefits package
- Reimbursement for CEUs and license renewals
- Team-building events
- Management that is responsive and supportive.
If you think you’d be a great fit for our team, please upload your resume along with a cover letter telling us about yourself and what you’re looking for in an ABA company.
Job Type: Full-time
October 14, 2020
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) – Full Time About Thrive Behavior Centers Thrive Behavior Centers is a locally owned company, founded[...]