March 01, 2022
Behavior Analyst Intern – Aledo Center
Behavior Analyst Intern – Full-Time
About Thrive Behavior Centers
Founded in 2020, Thrive Behavior Centers is a new, locally-owned company and we’re growing fast! We provide center-based ABA therapy for early learners diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We specialize in early intervention (mostly ages 2-6) and we’re looking for the best and brightest future Behavior Analysts who are motivated to learn and lead.
Location: Our brand new Aledo, TX Center located at 161 JD Towles Dr., Willow Park, TX 76087 (less than 30 minutes from downtown Ft Worth in peak traffic).
Lead RBT/Behavior Analyst Intern Training Program
Lead RBT/Behavior Analyst Training Program requirements include the following:
- Must be enrolled in or have completed a BACB® accredited Masters’ program
- Must have current RBT or BCaBA certification
- Must be considered a full-time employee
This position is a leadership role within the center. A successful candidate will be a leader who can enthusiastically model the values, ethics, and policies of Thrive Behavior Centers. We offer a unique supervision experience and an opportunity to help shape our company as we grow.
- Supervision from an experienced BCBA for your BACB Supervision Experience hours.
- A learning progression that can include weekly, scheduled, on-the-clock time for assigned tasks to help teach skills necessary for BCBAs, which can also be used to help meet your unrestricted supervision experience hour requirements for the BACB (not all tasks will qualify for supervision hours).
- Scheduled direct therapy with clients with supervision from BCBA to help improve therapeutic skills.
- Real-world application of ABA research, the BACB task list, and ethical code.
- Assist in the development of initial treatment plans and Behavior Intervention Plan (BIPs)
- Assist with ongoing client case management, graphical analysis and protocol, and program development.
- Assist in training and learning how to effectively supervise RBTs.
- Learn strategies for effective parent communication, education, and training.
- Learn about insurance funding and how to obtain and maintain funding for client services, including documentation required by insurance companies.
Besides receiving top-notch clinical training and working with our amazing clients, we offer additional reinforcement including:
- Competitive salary – starting at $18 per hour
- A new, beautiful facility that specializes in EIBI
- Generous health benefits package (health, vision and dental)
- Ongoing training and professional development
- 10 days PTO and 8 paid holidays – PLUS a paid week off at Christmas!
- Paid certification fees
- Opportunities to grow professionally as our company grows
- Responsive, supportive leadership and mentorship
If you think you’d be a great fit for our team, please upload your resume along with a cover letter telling us about yourself and what you’re looking for in an ABA company.
Job Type: Full time
March 01, 2022
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) – Full Time About Thrive Behavior Centers Thrive Behavior Centers is a locally owned company, founded[...]